Women's Blanket Shirt Jacket - FINAL SALE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 51% OFF
- Unit price
Our softest most sustainable shirt is now a jacket!
Color / Agate Juneau Plaid
Flame Mav Plaid
Petal Andover Plaid
Agate Juneau Plaid
Glow Montauk Plaid
- Our softest most sustainable shirt is now a jacket!
- The Outerknown signature Blanket Shirt reimagined as a shirt jacket that you'll layer for years to come.
- Cut from brushed organic cotton heavyweight twill that’s even softer than it sounds.
- Features oversized pockets and buttons with a lined interior body for a more refined look and feel.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a solid alternative to plastic.
- 30 1/4" body length on size S.
- Ashley (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’8", Bust: 34", Waist: 24", Hips: 35"
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- LCLaurie C.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 starsCute plaid shirt jacket
I have received many compliments on this shirt jacket. It is so cozy! I wear it with a chambray shirt underneath and light denim jeans. For reference, I am 5’8”, pear shaped, size 12, 180# and ordered a size large. It is slightly oversized but not “sloppy” looking.
- PBPilar B.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 starsSo comfy!
Quality is superb
- AaVerified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 starsComfy
Its comfortable. The shoulders are a wider which is nice. It gives you room to move without feeling tight. The sleeves are long enough to cover to the wrist. It’s warm and stylish