Color / Desert Sands Plaid
Dusty Red Cusco Plaid
Mauve Rainbow Plaid
Half Light Little Boxes
Atlantic Blue Bigbury Plaid
Pacific Old Coast Plaid
Watermelon Feliz Plaid
Bright Coral Andover Plaid
Desert Sands Plaid
Faded Olive Endo Plaid
Lilac Haze Latte Boxes
Safety Red Overlook Plaid
Astrodust Balboa Check
Blue Horizon Andover Plaid
Latte Little Boxes
- Crafted from a lofty organic cotton twill with buttons made from nuts, it's sturdy yet incredibly soft and breathable.
- Built for travel. Stands up to wrinkles and the elements.
- Designed with an easy fit, ideal for layering on chilly nights or mornings.
- Features chest pockets and an organic cotton yoke.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, promoting safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a natural alternative to plastic.
Garment-dyed in a bluesign® certified facility.
- 28'' body length on size XS/S.
- Kristen is wearing a size XS/S - Height: 5'9", Bust: 33 1/2", Waist: 26 1/2", Hips: 37"
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Women's Blanket Shirt
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
Women's Blanket Shirt
Carbon Neutral Shipping
Ecommerce deliveries have a carbon footprint. That's why we support cutting-edge companies that remove carbon from the air.
To date we've removed 48,809 lbs of shipping emissions. That's like...
How It Works
For every order we receive, a formula is used to calculate the estimated shipping emissions. Based on those estimates, a portion of our revenue goes to carbon removal companies that have been vetted by scientists from Carbon Direct. Those companies use that money to remove however much carbon our shipments created. Any extra funds go toward the further development of carbon removal technologies.
Solutions We Fund
We are currently funding solutions that remove atmospheric carbon and store it from 10-1000+ years such as:
- Soil Carbon Storage
- Ocean-based Removal
- Direct Air Capture
- JCJessie C.Verified Reviewer2 weeks agoReviewingWomen's Blanket ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsLove! ❤️ Now I want one in every color!
Great fit. High quality. So comfortable. And an ideal weight for every season, especially in Northern California with our cooler weather. I also wore it in coastal Maine this summer. Perfect! Not too heavy, not too light. I have pretty broad shoulders and the XS/S is just right. It’s not too boxy, it actually has a shape to it which is really nice. I bought one for my husband and my dad, too. They love theirs as well!
- DCDenise C.Verified Buyer8 months agoReviewingWomen's Blanket ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsAll the blanket shirts
We love them
- HLHeather L.Verified Buyer9 months agoReviewingWomen's Blanket ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsSturdy, soft and comfy!
I am impressed with the quality of the shirt! It's very soft and comfortable to wear, and appears to be made very well. I love that it is organic cotton! I have been looking for a nice "flannel type" of shirt, but many of them are made with polyester, which I prefer not to wear. While it's pricey, it is worth it. It was bigger than I imagined. I ordered the M/L, and probably could have done one size smaller for a more fitted look, but still with some room. I am keeping it though, since I could wear it as a light jacket.
- DSDani S.Verified Buyer3 years agoReviewingWomen's Blanket ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsMy live in shirt
If you want a shirt that feels like heaven, you get compliments on , and feel like it’s stylish and comfy at the same time this my friends is your new go too! Your welcome! You won’t be sorry.
- AAJCVerified Buyer1 week agoReviewingWomen's Blanket ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect
Another great blanket shirt - love the classic navy and white. Customer service always patient and kind:)