Often imitated, never duplicated, this is the softest, most sustainable shirt ever made. Outerknown’s most beloved piece because it just feels that good.
Endlessly versatile and always essential-you will wear this layers for years to come.
Color / Bright Coral Andover Plaid
Cactus Hermosa Plaid
Dusty Red Cusco Plaid
Sky High Desert Plaid
Mauve Rainbow Plaid
Night Arcadia Plaid
Ultramarine Green Arcadia
Watermelon Feliz Plaid
Bright Coral Andover Plaid
Petal Benson Plaid
Sea Green Jones Plaid
Blue Bell Essex Plaid
Faded Olive Archer Plaid
Faded Olive Essex Plaid
Cloud Halo Plaid
Half Light Little Boxes
Meadow Green Window Plaid
Marine Princeton Plaid
Atlantic Blue Bigbury Plaid
Pacific Old Coast Plaid
Women's Blanket Shirt
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- Our beloved Blanket Shirt feels exactly like it sounds.
- Crafted from a heavyweight organic cotton twill, it’s an essential layer you’ll have for years.
- Rounded hem, chest pockets, and buttons made from nuts.
- Please note: the fit this season was updated for a touch of ease and length making it a versatile piece to wear as a shirt or lightweight jacket. Available in XS/S and M/L.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a solid alternative to plastic.
- 28 1/2'' body length on size S.
- Ashley (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’8", Bust: 34", Waist: 24", Hips: 35"
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- GMGail M.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingWomen's Blanket ShirtRated 5 starsA happy consumer
I have and love 4 plaid blanket shirts and just got the grey solid and love it. I live in New Hampshire and they are perfect for 3 seasons.
I receive a compliment and feel youthful whenever I’m out and about.
I look forward to wearing the grey with a printed tee and scarf.
- JMJoAnn M.Verified Reviewer1 month agoReviewingWomen's Blanket ShirtRated 5 starsLove my Blanket Shirt!
My blanket shirt arrived today and it fits perfectly. It’s so soft and looks wonderful. I’m very pleased with this purchase.
- DSDani S.Verified Buyer2 years agoReviewingWomen's Blanket ShirtRated 5 starsMy live in shirt
If you want a shirt that feels like heaven, you get compliments on , and feel like it’s stylish and comfy at the same time this my friends is your new go too! Your welcome! You won’t be sorry.
- CVCourtney V.Verified Buyer5 days agoReviewingWomen's Blanket ShirtRated 5 starsLOVE these blanket shirts!
These shirts are awesome! Both my husband and I have three, each. They are very well made (like all OK products) and add a classic, yet unique, look. We both get tons of compliments on them. They are wonderful for layering. I'm usually a medium and ordered a small this time around and I love how well it layers under jean jackets. etc. Get one! You won't regret it.
- MRMichael R.Verified Buyer5 days agoReviewingWomen's Blanket ShirtRated 5 starsGreat for fall
Got the gray and white blanket shirt for my college age daughter and she really likes it. Wears it to work , out socially and as an outer layer when lounging around our house, which I keep a little on the cool side. I own two of them. Very comfortable.