- Cut from super soft linen from the renowned Baird McNutt mill in Ireland.
- Details include two chest pockets with button flap closure, and logo corozo buttons.
- Baird McNutt branded label at internal button placket.
Linen is a natural fiber made from the flax plant. It needs only sun and rain to grow. We grow our flax in Western Europe, which includes countries like France and the Netherlands.
Linen is breathable, heat-regulating, and long-lasting. Western Europe is the perfect climate for growing flax and produces some of the highest quality linen on Earth.
- 30" length on size M.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Line Dry. Low iron if necessary.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
Windward Linen Shirt
Carbon Neutral Shipping
Ecommerce deliveries have a carbon footprint. That's why we support cutting-edge companies that remove carbon from the air.
To date we've removed 73,553 lbs of shipping emissions. That's like...
How It Works
For every order we receive, a formula is used to calculate the estimated shipping emissions. Based on those estimates, a portion of our revenue goes to carbon removal companies that have been vetted by scientists from Carbon Direct. Those companies use that money to remove however much carbon our shipments created. Any extra funds go toward the further development of carbon removal technologies.
Solutions We Fund
We are currently funding solutions that remove atmospheric carbon and store it from 10-1000+ years such as:
- Soil Carbon Storage
- Ocean-based Removal
- Direct Air Capture
- SDSharleen D.Verified Buyer5 days agoReviewingWindward Linen ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsBirthday Gift for Husband
Loved it! Breathable, even for Florida. Perfect for work, soft linen and the khaki color is a beautiful olive tone. Husband is 6’2 and we bought the XL.
- TGThomas G.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingWindward Linen ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsLight and cool
Great fit, material… wire it anyday on the mentawais and back home ✨
- MEMaralee E.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingWindward Linen ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsHubby loves this linen! 109 degrees? No problem!
Soft fabric, well cut shirt. Long sleeve linen in 109 degrees— no problem! So breathable! White is bit more sheer than the other darker color. Bought both.
- DHDaniel H.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingWindward Linen ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starslove this shirt!!
very comfortable, size was great I am 5'9" about 200 lb. athletic build. perfect in my shoulders little big in the body, but still love it! great in the 110 degree heat i was in. stiff when it frist came in. I sent it through the wash and little iron and prefecta!
- MTMarc T.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingWindward Linen ShirtRated 5 out of 5 starsStylish and Cool
No, not just cool as in epic, cool as in not melting during hot summer days! This is an absolute must for a staple item in your summer wardrobe. I was impressed with the fit of this shirt. For linen, it is also very comfortable. Linen is one of the best fabrics to be touching your body, even said to have healing properties. I love the drab green color, that matches my golden tan perfectly. I can wear this around town, on a date, to the office, at the beach or when just chilling and having a bevy on my patio. This is an item that I will have for a very long time.