- Straight fit with corozo nut button fly.
- High-rise with adjustable tabs on back to cinch high at the waist or sit naturally on your body.
- Oversized patch pockets and straight leg opening of 17".
- Garment-dyed for a washed look and well-worn feel.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, promoting safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a natural alternative to plastic.
Garment-dyed in a bluesign® certified facility.
- 12 1/4" front rise, 28" inseam, 17" leg opening on size 4.
- Aylya is wearing a size 27 - Height 5'5", Bust 31.5", Waist 26", Hips 37.5"
- Kristen is wearing a size 27 - Height: 5'9", Bust: 33 1/2", Waist: 26 1/2", Hips: 37"
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
Westbound Utility Pants
Carbon Neutral Shipping
Ecommerce deliveries have a carbon footprint. That's why we support cutting-edge companies that remove carbon from the air.
To date we've removed 48,809 lbs of shipping emissions. That's like...
How It Works
For every order we receive, a formula is used to calculate the estimated shipping emissions. Based on those estimates, a portion of our revenue goes to carbon removal companies that have been vetted by scientists from Carbon Direct. Those companies use that money to remove however much carbon our shipments created. Any extra funds go toward the further development of carbon removal technologies.
Solutions We Fund
We are currently funding solutions that remove atmospheric carbon and store it from 10-1000+ years such as:
- Soil Carbon Storage
- Ocean-based Removal
- Direct Air Capture