Limited-edition Bruce Brown Films cordurory hats inspired by the freedom of riding and the endless search for the perfect wave.
Color / Straw
Water Logged Cord 5-Panel Hat
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- Limited-edition Bruce Brown Films corduroy hats inspired by the freedom of riding and the endless search for the perfect wave. Made in partnership with our friends at Mr Porter, part of their Surfs Up capsule.
- 5-panel medium profile caps in a cushy wide wale cord in sunny, washed-out hues.
- Featuring a Water Logged embroidery front and center.
- Snapback for easy adjustments on the fly.
- Bruce Brown is the most celebrated storyteller in the history of surf filmmaking. He picked up his camera in the ‘50s to capture all the slides, rides, and freewheeling exploration that defined this golden era. We’re honored to have access to Bruce Brown’s archives to carry on his tradition of storytelling.
55% Hemp and 45% Organic Cotton
Hemp has been a go-to fiber for us since day one — it's durable, flexible, and requires little water and no synthetic pesticides or fertilizers to grow.
Conventional cotton accounts for 25% of the world’s pesticide use. We choose organic because it keeps chemicals out of nature and requires 90% less water to grow.
- Spot clean.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.