The beauty of a utility short is that it's made for extreme versatility, inspired by military-spec design details.
- You need shorts that work, but you also wanna look good too!
- This organic cotton military slub twill has a nice texture to it.
- Solid pockets up front and back pockets with flaps.
- Adjustable tabs at waist with corozo nut buttons for extra security.
- Garment-dyed for a washed look and well-worn feel.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
This garment is sewn in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the makers have been paid a premium for their work; they collectively decide how to use this extra funding to better their lives.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor. It’s a solid alternative to plastic.
- 8" inseam on size 32.
- 22" leg opening on size 32.
- Model is 6'0" and wearing a size 32.
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.