The beauty of a utility pant is that it's made for extreme versatility, inspired by military-spec design details.
- The beauty of a utility pant is that it's made for extreme versatility, inspired by military-spec design details.
- You need pants that work, but you also wanna look good too!
- This organic cotton military slub twill has a nice texture to it.
- Solid pockets up front and back pockets with flaps.
- Adjustable tabs at waist with corozo nut buttons for extra security.
- Garment-dyed for a washed look and well-worn feel.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
This garment is sewn in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the makers have been paid a premium for their work; they collectively decide how to use this extra funding to better their lives.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor. It’s a solid alternative to plastic.
- 30" inseam on size 32.
- 15 1/2" leg opening on size 32.
- Model is 6'0" and wearing a size 32.
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- SDStephen D.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsBeach vibes and total comfort
Once I put tried these on, I immediately knew they were winners. Excellent fit, even for my slim build (ordered size 28), due to the button waist adjustments. They are not slim but also not too baggy and give a nice laid back vibe. They are without a doubt the most comfortable pants in my wardrobe because of the fabric and fit. Nice work!Was this helpful?