The beauty of a utility pant is that it's made for extreme versatility, inspired by military-spec design details.
Voyager Utility Pants
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- The beauty of a utility pant is that it's made for extreme versatility, inspired by military-spec design details.
- You need pants that work, but you also wanna look good too!
- This organic cotton military slub twill has a nice texture to it.
- Solid pockets up front and back pockets with flaps.
- Adjustable tabs at waist with corozo nut buttons for extra security.
- Garment-dyed for a washed look and well-worn feel.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
This garment is sewn in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the makers have been paid a premium for their work; they collectively decide how to use this extra funding to better their lives.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor. It’s a solid alternative to plastic.
- 30" inseam on size 32.
- 15 1/2" leg opening on size 32.
- Model is 6'0" and wearing a size 32.
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.