The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- Trousers that wear more like joggers.
- You could sleep in these and then wear them to a meeting and no one would think twice.
- They’re half the weight of a pair of jeans.
- Made with a soft 7 oz hemp and organic cotton blend twill that breathes easy.
- Dressed up or cooled down, these are the best pants for summer.
- Front slash pockets, and a back pocket with our signature Oceanworks® button.
- Elastic waistband with drawcord.
55% Hemp 45% Organic Cotton
Hemp has been a go-to fiber for us since day one—it's durable, flexible, and requires little water and no pesticides to grow.
Conventional cotton accounts for 25% of the world’s pesticide use. We choose organic because it keeps chemicals out of the environment and requires 90% less water to grow.
Oceanworks® buttons are made out of recovered ocean plastic, a great alternative to virgin plastic.
- Model is 6'0" and wearing a size M
- 30" inseam on size M
- 14 1/2" leg opening on size M
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
Crotch too low. . .
The crotch falls just at a point where, unless you're wearing bicycle shorts, you're going to get serious, painful chafing. Just deeply uncomfortable. Cool-looking, though.
Pants are nice material, they look smart even with the drawstring- I like to think of it as sneaky casual at work. I'm 6' 185lbs and do a lot of mountain biking. I dont have massive quads but they are tight if you have any sort of athletic build in the quad area- this takes a bit away from the comfort if you're looking for sweatpants type casual.
I like Outerknown's quest for quality; these pants are great soft material and the cut is and fit are just right for comfort and good looks.
Wanted to love these but really strange fit
As the title said, I really wanted to love these. I love the concept of this type of pant (casual,comfy but wearable anywhere) - but the fit around the hips is so odd and they hang waaaay off my butt when I do any kind of bending at all. I wore for a couple days thinking I could get used to them but the plumbers-butt factor was so crazy and I was constantly showing full underwear to those around me. I had to give up on them and now they languish in a drawer. It’s odd as I’m an average size dude (5’10”, 170 pounds). I suppose the cut of these works for somebody’s body shape but not mine.