The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- A timeless, military-inspired jumpsuit.
- Made with a buttery-soft herringbone fabric.
- Easy access chest pockets for your keys, cards, and keepsakes.
- Tapered, cropped leg looks good with heels or flats.
- Features a removable belt, side seam pockets, and natural corozo nut buttons.
58% linen and 42% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor. It’s a solid alternative to plastic.
- 18 1/2" bodice length on size S.
- 27 1/2" inseam on size S.
- 13" leg opening on size S.
- Wilhelmina (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9", Bust: 34, Waist: 26", Hips: 36"
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- salt white
- fabric mix
What a jumpsuit!
This is my go-to choice for dressing up or down—gorgeous soft and cool fabric mix of linen/cotton. I ordered the green and am going back for the salt white. The legs are a perfect length for my petite height and the sleeves on size small are also well-propportioned. Can’t recommend it highly enough, although I have yet to launder it; I’m thinking I may dry clean.