Color / Tarmac Grey Hayes Plaid
Cornflower Hayes Plaid
Olive Branch Phase Plaid
Purple Sage Phase Plaid
Tarmac Grey Hayes Plaid
- Feels like cashmere (but it's cotton, so you can wash it and beat the hell out of it).
- You never need to worry about an undershirt either, you don't need it, it's so soft.
- Single chest pocket.
- Logo corozo buttons.
- Signature OK logo embroidery at side seam gusset.
100% Organic Cotton
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a solid alternative to plastic.
- 29 3/4" length on size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if needed.
- SHSteve H.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 starsTransitional Flannel Shirt
Love this shirt!
- DKDavid K.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 starsNot what I expected, but I love it anyway
This is my second Outerknown flannel shirt. I bought it because I love the rugged heavy weight/thick weave of my first OK flannel shirt. The first shirt is tough--I wear it almost as a winter coat. I love it for that. So imagine my surprise when the second shirt turns out to be a super soft, rather elegant light-weight flannel. That said, the print is attractive, the feel is luxurious, and the comfort near perfect. I didn't know I wanted it until I wore it. Now, I'm extremely happy with both shirts.
- DKDouglas K.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 starsSo soft...
Perfect fit with a medium and as soft as advertised. My new favorite flannel and i ordered another one. Thank you.