- The most luxurious yarn on earth, now recycled into a classic knit.
- Hands down, the softest sweater you'll have in your closet.
- Once you put this thing on, you won’t want to wear anything else.
- Made with a beautiful flecked, heathered donegal recycled cashmere from Italy.
- Signature OK embroidery on wearers left sleeve.
95% Recycled Cashmere 5% Recycled Wool
By using recycled cashmere, we're saving precious natural resources and keeping a good thing going. Pre-consumer cashmere textile waste is gathered and spun into the fresh fiber we use to make these great knits.
Recycled cashmere vs. virgin cashmere: 96% CO2 savings, 92% H2O savings and 82% energy savings.
Merino wool is a natural, renewable and biodegradable fiber sourced from sheep.
- 26" length on size M.
- Hand wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Low iron if needed.