- A relaxed fit with all the right proportions for a smart and effortless look.
- Pigment garment-dyed for a washed look and well-worn feel.
- Features include corozo nut buttons, oversized chest pocket, locker loop at back yoke, and center back seam.
- High side-seam slits for extra mobility.
- Embroidered OK logo at internal button placket.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, promoting safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Garment-dyed in a bluesign® certified facility.
- 29" body length on size S.
- Maritza is wearing a size S - H 5’9.5”, Bust: 32”, Waist 25”, Hips 35”
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
The Weekend Shirt
Carbon Neutral Shipping
Ecommerce deliveries have a carbon footprint. That's why we support cutting-edge companies that remove carbon from the air.
To date we've removed 48,809 lbs of shipping emissions. That's like...
How It Works
For every order we receive, a formula is used to calculate the estimated shipping emissions. Based on those estimates, a portion of our revenue goes to carbon removal companies that have been vetted by scientists from Carbon Direct. Those companies use that money to remove however much carbon our shipments created. Any extra funds go toward the further development of carbon removal technologies.
Solutions We Fund
We are currently funding solutions that remove atmospheric carbon and store it from 10-1000+ years such as:
- Soil Carbon Storage
- Ocean-based Removal
- Direct Air Capture