The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- Caring for your clothes is caring for the planet! The Laundress products are carefully crafted to work their magic on specific fabrics and surfaces to keep them in play longer.
- Ideal for removing lint, fuzz, and dust from cashmere or woolen items. Brushing between wears helps release natural oils that rejuvenate yarns to look like new.
- The durable and ethically sourced bristles are safe to use on your woolens, knits, outerwear, and upholstery.
- Stamped with “The Laundress New York.”
Boar bristles assembled on a pearwood handle and finished with natural linseed oil, with a leather loop for hanging.
Handcrafted by the artisans at Redecker, a 75-year-old family owned and run business in Germany. All Redecker brushes are made with the best natural fibers for cleaning.
This brush will last a lifetime, and your woolens just as long!
- Length: 10.4".
- Brush in one direction to renew yarns and remove lint, fuzz, and hair.
- To clean: Remove the collected lint after each use. As needed, gently wash with cool water and Wool & Cashmere Shampoo. Do not immerse the handle in water. Comb bristles gently with a metal comb. Allow to dry with the bristles face down. Do not dry near heat; room temperature is best.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.