Limited-edition Bruce Brown Films tees inspired by the freedom of riding and the endless search for the perfect wave.
Color / Salt
The Endless Summer Poster Tee
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- Limited-edition Bruce Brown Films tees inspired by the freedom of riding and the endless search for the perfect wave.
- Soft organic cotton crewnecks in sunny, washed-out hues with original artwork.
- Bruce Brown is the most celebrated storyteller in the history of surf filmmaking. He picked up his camera in the ‘50s to capture all the slides, rides, and freewheeling exploration that defined this golden era. We’re honored to carry on his tradition of storytelling.
100% Organic Cotton
Conventional cotton accounts for 25% of the world’s pesticide use. We choose organic because it keeps chemicals out of nature and requires 90% less water to grow.
- 28" body length on size M.
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- I. Ca
- poster design
- t-shirt fabric
Great Classic Tee
Soft, comfortable, good structure and fit. Slightly off-white color pairs great with the muted/faded artwork. Very happy.
Un beau t-shirt
Ce tee-shirt est trop cool, la couleur est superbe et l'impression sur le devant est nickel. La coupe me convient très bien
Cool tee with a great hand
Soft, classic, elevated tee. Brilliant with jeans or shorts. Was not sure if the color was going to be pale gray or off-white. Base color is off-white/cream.
The quality of the shirt from logo to material is exceptional!
Liked it so much I bought another one
Love this shirt. Great quality and printing.