- Designed with an elastic waistband and a back zip pocket to keep your goods secure on the go.
- Made from a breathable hemp and organic cotton blend French terry.
- Hemp brings a little weight, while cotton brings the softness.
- Garment-dyed for a soft, lived-in feel.
Self: 55% hemp, 45% organic cotton; Rib: 97% organic cotton, 3% spandex.
Hemp is a radical natural fiber that’s versatile, durable and grows extremely fast with little added water. Blended with other fibers, it can help extend the life of a product.
Organic cotton cuts out harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, promoting safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- 8" inseam, 22" leg opening on size M.
- Dyes vary, and no two are exactly alike. Follow care instructions to minimize color transfer and fading.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
- JJayVerified Buyer10 months agoReviewingSur SweatshortsRated 3 out of 5 starsSuper comfortable, some issues with durability
These shorts are really comfortable and look great. They’re very versatile for relaxing at home or heading out for the day. My only issue with them is that I started to see holes in the back after about 4-5 months of wearing them. The holes have gotten bigger and so now I usually just wear them at home. These shorts have been great besides the durability.
- JPjames p.Verified Buyer3 years agoReviewingSur SweatshortsRated 5 out of 5 starsThe Only Shorts For Summer
I now have 4 pairs of Sur shorts, and 5 pairs of Sur long sweats. You just cant beat these for comfort and for the fantastic thread composition of cotton and hemp. The fit is sexy as hell and the comfort is impossible to replicate: They hug in all the right places. One little detail. They fade like jeans in all colors, and could stain other things in the wash the furst few times you wash them, so beware. I LIVED in my wine ones ALL SUMMER--they only came off when they went in the washer--them went right back on. When the new colors came out: I bought em all. Pure awesomeness.
- MPMatthew P.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingSur SweatshortsRated 5 out of 5 starsMatt
- JJasonVerified Buyer3 months agoReviewingSur SweatshortsRated 1 out of 5 starsToo slouchy for consistent use
Disappointed with the fit and the overall look of the shorts. Regret the purchase
- GLGregory L.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingSur SweatshortsRated 5 out of 5 starsSturdy authentic shorts
Excellent comfortable product. Very durable