The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- An ultra light jumpsuit destined for high summer.
- Made with a beautiful hand block printed artisan fabric.
- Tapered, cropped leg with pockets. Button closure at back and a detachable belt.
- Grab a jean jacket, and you're set for the day.
100% Organic Cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- 17 1/4" bodice length on size S.
- 25” inseam on size S.
- 14 3/4" leg opening on size S.
- Wilhelmina (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9", Bust: 34, Waist: 26", Hips: 36"
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Line dry. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- waist tie
- pool party look
Lightweight, casual and pulled together in one outfit!
Such of fan of these. Originally wanted black, but this print is a nice change of pace from my predominantly black wardrobe. I ordered XL and with my 38D chest, I don’t need to wear a bra. The top area is snug enough to keep the boobs in place. It’s such a light, comfy material. If you go without the waist tie like I did, the loops aren’t noticeable so it doesn’t look like something’s missing. Honestly, so happy with these.
Very flattering. And I love the lightweight fabric perfect for an elevated pool party look.
Great Summer Time Staple
This jumper is great for the summer time, lightweight and comfortable. I threw my in the wash and hang dried it without issue - the quality was still great after washing, no shrinkage or any other material issues. No need to iron, it was good to go once it air dried. Super easy! And cute!
Will wear this all the time.
The material is light and super comfortable!
I saw this cute number on @thesaltyblonde on Instagram and it was great to see how it would look on someone with a similar build and complexion prior to purchase. It did not disappoint! I’m a tactile human and the fabric is beautifully soft, even pre-wash when it was first worn. Perfect to dress down or up, I’m super happy with this and I think sometimes it really pays to spend that little bit more for a quality piece that will last many wears through Summer!