Otis Eyewear Summer of 67
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
Born on the coast of Western Australia, OTIS eyewear is classic, cool, and made sustainably.
Color / Eco Black Grey Polar
Eco Havana Brown Polar
Eco Clear Grey Polar
Eco Horn Wood Brown Polar
Eco Black Grey Polar
Eco Crystal Sun/Smoke Blue Pol
- Born on the coast of Western Australia, OTIS eyewear is classic, cool, and made sustainably.
- Their signature Mineral Glass lenses are durable, scratch-resistant, and better for the planet than plastic.
- The Summer of 67 Eco is an iconic throwback design that happens to be an Outerknown team favorite.
- Boasts a rounded frame with a stylish temple rivet detail for extra flair.
- Polarized, fixed-tint lenses provide superior protection, blocking 100% of harmful UVA, UVB, and HEV light.
- Unisex — these look good on everybody.
Outerknown discovered OTIS's Eco-Acetate series recently and we haven't taken them off. Might be the handmade frames, Mineral Glass lenses, or stainless steel hinges. Might just be their good looks.
Mineral Glass is made from natural elements like sand and soda ash. It's scratch-resistant and endlessly recyclable.
Eco-Acetate is made from raw materials derived from cotton seed and wood pulp. 100% recyclable and 100% biodegradable.
Comes in plastic-free packaging.
At the end of the road, return your used frames to OTIS for recycling.
- Clean lenses and frames with mild, soapy water. Dry sunglasses with clean, non-abrasive soft cloth. Do not use harsh chemicals, detergents or abrasive cleaning products. Always store your OTIS sunglasses in the protective case or pouch they were provided with.
- OTIS sunglasses have a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.