You won’t find an easier outfit than this no-fuss jumpsuit that gets you dressed and out the door in seconds. An effortless 5-second outfit with all the utilitarian versatility for any outing.
Color / Salt / True Blue Stripe
Salt / True Blue Stripe
- One of our most beloved jumpsuits! The perfect blend of comfort and effortless style.
- Inspired by vintage utility coveralls, it's truly a form-meets-function piece you'll rock for years to come.
- Made from a soft organic cotton and linen blend fabric, garment-dyed for a lived-in feel.
- Long sleeves to carry you through the cooler months and an easy front zip to get you ready and out the door in minutes!
- With so many pockets, you can leave your purse at home.
51% organic cotton and 49% linen.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- 18 3/4" bodice length on size S.
- 28" inseam on size S.
- 17" leg opening on size S.
- Kate (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9", Bust: 33, Waist: 25", Hips: 35"
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
- OOliviaVerified Buyer1 month agoReviewingStation JumpsuitRated 5 out of 5 starsMaybe my best clothing purchase ever!
I have searched far and wide for the perfect jumpsuit and after reading tons of reviews, I settled on Outerknown. I'm so glad I did. The Station Jumpsuit is perfect. It's so flattering, can be dressed up or dressed down, and is light enough (but enough material) that it can be worn year round. I also bought the SEA Suit (short sleeve) and I love that one too. I'll probably buy it in more colors.
Details: I'm 5'4" and about 115 lbs, and the XS fit perfectly...a little baggy, but still fitted in all the right places. The length is good too. When it's worn as-is, the pants are full length and rolled up, they hit around mid calf. I wash with cold water and hang dry to avoid any shrinking.
- AFAnna F.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingStation JumpsuitRated 5 out of 5 starsMy new favorite brand
I’m looking at 9 station jumpsuits in my closet and loving every one of them. I get compliments everyday from strangers, and friends, and people ask me where I bought them. I’m a huge fan of your company.
- VVikkiVerified Buyer1 year agoReviewingStation JumpsuitRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing Jumpsuit
I absolutely love this Station Jumpsuit! This jumpsuit popped up on my Instagram so I decided to check it out and so glad that I did! After reading all the reviews about how great this jumpsuit is, I knew I had to get one! Ordered Pitch Black, size M. The shipping was fast! I couldn't wait to try it on once received. This jumpsuit fits so well and is so soft and easy to wear. I am 5'4, 136 lbs. and the M is perfect for me and roomy. I like this jumpsuit so much that I just ordered the S.E.A. Suit and I can't wait for it to come. I got so many compliments on this jumpsuit and women asking me for the website! Pretty sure that I will be ordering other colors! I absolutely love wearing this jumpsuit! It doesn't matter what shoes you wear, you will never go wrong with this jumpsuit!
- TTien1 year agoReviewingStation JumpsuitRated 5 out of 5 starsThe best in comfort + style
This material is so incredibly soft and the style is super versatile. Great for a casual night out or running around w lil ones during the day. i would live in this if i could. I get a ton of compliments on it. It’s a great investment and something I wear a ton. One of my all time favorite pieces of clothing.
- LLLaura L.Verified Buyer2 years agoReviewingStation JumpsuitRated 5 out of 5 starsI love my Station Jumpsuit!
The station jumpsuit is cute and the images do it justice! I love wearing this around the house (perfect quarantine wear) or dressing it up with a bandana and some booties. I'm 5'2" - 115 lbs. and the XS fits well with plenty of room to relax and layer underneath if needed. I highly recommend!