- One of our most beloved jumpsuits! The perfect blend of comfort and effortless style.
- Inspired by vintage utility coveralls, it's truly a form-meets-function piece you'll rock for years to come.
- Made from a soft organic cotton and linen blend fabric, garment-dyed for a lived-in feel.
- Long sleeves to carry you through the cooler months and an easy front zip for effortless throw-on-and-go style.
- With so many pockets, you can leave your bag at home.
53% organic cotton, 47% European Flax® Certified linen.
Organic cotton cuts out harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, promoting safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
European Flax® Certification guarantees the traceability for premium linen fiber grown in Europe. A natural and sustainable fiber, cultivated without artificial irrigation and is GMO free.
Our corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a natural alternative to plastic.
- 19 3/4" bodice length, 27" inseam, 15 1/2" leg opening on size S.
- Kristen is wearing a size S - Height: 5'9", Bust: 33 1/2", Waist: 26 1/2", Hips: 37
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
Carbon Neutral Shipping
Ecommerce deliveries have a carbon footprint. That's why we support cutting-edge companies that remove carbon from the air.
To date we've removed 48,809 lbs of shipping emissions. That's like...
How It Works
For every order we receive, a formula is used to calculate the estimated shipping emissions. Based on those estimates, a portion of our revenue goes to carbon removal companies that have been vetted by scientists from Carbon Direct. Those companies use that money to remove however much carbon our shipments created. Any extra funds go toward the further development of carbon removal technologies.
Solutions We Fund
We are currently funding solutions that remove atmospheric carbon and store it from 10-1000+ years such as:
- Soil Carbon Storage
- Ocean-based Removal
- Direct Air Capture
- COCoti O.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingStation JumpsuitRated 5 out of 5 starsI couldn't be more in love with this piece
I have been searching for this exact jumpsuit - no joke - for years. (Jumpsuits are tough. They need to fit in length, width, you need to like the color, the hardware, etc., and if on top of that you'd like for it to be ethically made, it's just not an easy piece to find).
I wandered into the NY store because the window-front caught me eye with its messaging about sustainability, and I found the jumpsuit - that comes in several colors, and inclusive sizing.
I literally would've taken them all, but committed to the green one, and I haven't taken it off since. It is incredibly comfortable and I've gotten so many compliments on it. I've worn it with sneakers and a cap for a day look, and pumps and a clutch for an edgy nighttime look. I am so happy I waited to find the perfect jumpsuit, and the fact that it's made sustainably and ethically makes me incredibly happy.
- AFAnna F.Verified Buyer7 months agoReviewingStation JumpsuitRated 5 out of 5 starsMy new favorite brand
I’m looking at 9 station jumpsuits in my closet and loving every one of them. I get compliments everyday from strangers, and friends, and people ask me where I bought them. I’m a huge fan of your company.
- VVikkiVerified Buyer1 year agoReviewingStation JumpsuitRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing Jumpsuit
I absolutely love this Station Jumpsuit! This jumpsuit popped up on my Instagram so I decided to check it out and so glad that I did! After reading all the reviews about how great this jumpsuit is, I knew I had to get one! Ordered Pitch Black, size M. The shipping was fast! I couldn't wait to try it on once received. This jumpsuit fits so well and is so soft and easy to wear. I am 5'4, 136 lbs. and the M is perfect for me and roomy. I like this jumpsuit so much that I just ordered the S.E.A. Suit and I can't wait for it to come. I got so many compliments on this jumpsuit and women asking me for the website! Pretty sure that I will be ordering other colors! I absolutely love wearing this jumpsuit! It doesn't matter what shoes you wear, you will never go wrong with this jumpsuit!
- LLLaura L.Verified Buyer2 years agoReviewingStation JumpsuitRated 5 out of 5 starsI love my Station Jumpsuit!
The station jumpsuit is cute and the images do it justice! I love wearing this around the house (perfect quarantine wear) or dressing it up with a bandana and some booties. I'm 5'2" - 115 lbs. and the XS fits well with plenty of room to relax and layer underneath if needed. I highly recommend!
- JMJoshua M.Verified Buyer3 years agoReviewingStation JumpsuitRated 5 out of 5 starsFantastic utilitarian jump suit, cute too.
Warning putting this jump suit on might result in never wanting to take it off. Very soft fabric, that is great for a Nor Cal climate. All round well designed with re-enforced pockets and a sturdy zipper.