Color / Heather Grey
- Made with the softest organic Pima cotton.
- Looks great on it's own or layered under your favorite Blanket Shirt.
- Self-turrnback placket with logo mother-of-pearl buttons.
- Signature bite stitch detailing at hem.
100% organic cotton.
Considered some of the finest and softest cotton in the world, Peruvian Pima cotton is sourced from over 390 local farmers throughout Peru. Our supplier, Bergman Rivera, is renowned for its farm-to-floor production process.
Organic cotton cuts out harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, promoting safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- 28" length on size M.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
Sojourn L/S Henley
- HKHayden K.Verified Buyer4 years agoReviewingSojourn TeeRated 5 out of 5 starsSojourn Tee
Love the fit, feel and look of the sojourns. The page says the model is 6’ and in a medium. I’m not 6’ and the mediums fit perfect. Love how the shirt keeps its shape and doesn’t get stretched out. Super comfortable in the Arizona heat!
- PKPearson K.Verified Buyer5 years agoReviewingSojourn TeeRated 5 out of 5 starsTee
Love the fit , the mission and the goods
- JSJefte S.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingSojourn TeeRated 1 out of 5 starsGreat fit, sleeves roll up
Love all sojourn tees but the white one, the elastic arm cuff always rolls up and never sits right. I don't have this issue with the black ones
- CCCameron C.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingSojourn TeeRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful and soft
Impressive tee. Might be cotton but feels much softer than others, and the color is a very nice blue.
- BJBrian J.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingSojourn PoloRated 5 out of 5 starsSojourn Polo
Great fitting shirt with quality material. I appreciate the attention to the sleeves, as they are more fitted while not being restrictive unlike many other polos that may be oversized in that area—only possible change would be flat-lock seems so the ribbed trim doesn't stick out at all without having to flatten them yourself a bit (not a big deal, though). Ordered a second one and would love to see a long-sleeve version for the colder months. Outerknown is quickly becoming one of my new go-tos for sustainable, eco-friendly, and quality clothing.