Skyline Sherpa Jacket - FINAL SALE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 60% OFF
- Unit price
Adventure-ready sherpa jackets with a heavy dose of retro style.
- Adventure-ready sherpa jackets with a heavy dose of retro style.
- Made from the lightest and cushiest sherpa ever. Even softer than it looks!
- Equipped with great big pockets, comfy elastic along the edges, and an Outerknown-branded zipper pull.
- Contrast ECONYL® detailing for durability and a fresh pop of color.
74% recycled polyester and 26% polyester. Detailing: 100% ECONYL® regenerated nylon.
Our recycled polyester is made from post-consumer waste, like plastic water bottles, reducing CO2 emissions and keeping a valuable material in circulation.
Our signature ECONYL® yarn is made out of regenerated fishing nets and other nylon waste.
- 28" body length on size M.
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Do not dry clean.
- RRRicardo R.Verified Buyer2 days agoRated 5 starsOutstanding
Well made.style and material. The colors are fantastic fantastic. It has the signature of not being common.
- SKSteve K.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 4 starsSuper comfortable and warm. Had a consistancy issue.
When opening the packaging for this first time I immediately noticed is how incredibly soft skyline is. Its like buttery soft.
Let me again emphasize how soft this is. You will catch yourself petting your arms as you walk. Let me scream it from the mountaintops its SOFT! Its one my my most comfortable jackets.
I also love the amount of pockets!
There were two things that bug be about this. This takes us from 5 to 4 starts. The first one I bought in XXL and the sleeves were comically long. Long enough that I returned it and bought an XL. The other thing that mildly irked me was the size/ shape of the collar. If its cold enough where you have to zip it up your neck isn't really covered.