Sierra Flannel Shirt - FINAL SALE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 60% OFF
- Unit price
- Tougher and warmer than your average flannel.
- Made with a sturdy organic cotton, brushed for peachy softness.
- Boxy fit, perfect for wearing open over a tee or henley.
- Fisheye faux horn buttons.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- 25 1/2" body length on size S
- Wilhelmina (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9", Bust: 34, Waist: 26", Hips: 36"
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- ABAnne B.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 starsAlmost a light jacket!
This is a substantial shirt. It’s soft but heavy. I wear it as an outer layer. It’ well made, beautiful colors!
- JAJames A.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsQuality and comfort
Outerknown is giving Patagonia a run for the money in terms of making durable, stylish, and quality products.
- BSBonnie S.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsBest Flannel Ever
I hardly write reviews, but this flannel is my favorite piece of clothing I own. It deserves the praise. The fabric is so comfy and it’s a great quality piece. I wore it throughout my pregnancy, on the trip home from the hospital and with us living by the beach I wear it often. Hoping to purchase another one soon! I got a medium and I’m 5’6 and 132 lbs - very happy with my purchase.