Trusty everyday shorts in a warm-weather cord.
Seventyseven Cord Utility Shorts
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- Trusty everyday shorts in a warm-weather cord.
- Cut from a 16 wale corduroy that's lightweight, super soft, and breathable.
- Have some fun with these unexpected, sunny colors.
- Zip fly, front and back pockets, and buttons made from nuts.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor. It’s a solid alternative to plastic.
- 8 1/4” inseam on size 32.
- 18 1/2" outseam on size 32.
- 20 3/4" leg opening on size 32.
- Machine Wash Cold. Wash With Like Colors. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Cool Iron if Necessary. Dry Cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- Classic OPs
Remind me of my Classic OPs
They remind me of my Classic OPs with a modern cut. Soft from the first wear these are now a staple of my wardrobe. Looking forward to getting more colors.
The Perfect Shorts
These shorts are amazing. Perfect fit, super comfortable and they look great too!!!!!
Great Shorts... But Don't Cramp My Style!
I really dig these... wore em once and they became a wardrobe staple. Classic stye, lightweight but still sturdy, and the color dye makes them look and feel like you've had them for years. I'm 6'1 with a lean athletic build and wear a size 31... could probably go 30. Not sure if I've somehow lost weight or they run a bit large. Either way, great shorts.
The softest, yummiest shorts on the planet!
I now own these in 3 colors. Ultra soft and cool, even in blazing Az Summer temps. I want long pants in this same thin weight fabric
Best Shorts Ever!
I have them in two colors. I need all four but they sold out quickly.