Seventyseven Cord Utility Shorts
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
A modern take on celebrated '70s classics! Reimagined with the softest, most lightweight hand-feel of any corduroy to date that gives these pieces their endless comfort and durable wearability.
- Cut from a 16 wale corduroy that's lightweight, super soft and breathable.
- Zip fly, front and back pockets with buttons made from nuts.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a solid alternative to plastic.
- 8 1/4” inseam on size 32.
- 18 1/2" outseam on size 32.
- 20 3/4" leg opening on size 32.
- Machine Wash Cold. Wash With Like Colors. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Cool Iron if Necessary. Dry Cleanable.
- JJJohn J.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingSeventyseven Cord Utility ShortsRated 5 starsCord Shorts rock...
Shorts have a classic style, are most comfortable due to the great cord fabric.
- TITom I.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingSeventyseven Cord Utility ShortsRated 3 starsNice, but could be improved
The corduroy feels a little thin. Things tend to slide out of the front pockets when sitting.
They are very comfortable.
- SFScott F.Verified Buyer4 months agoReviewingSeventyseven Cord Utility ShortsRated 5 starsGreat shorts!
Love the shorts, great fit. I'm finding it harder to fib Corduroy shorts, still with a button and zipper.
- RGRichard G.Verified Buyer4 months agoReviewingSeventyseven Cord Utility ShortsRated 5 starsLike my favorite OPs from the 80s!!
Classic design and fit. Love these!
- BMBrendan M.Verified Buyer4 months agoReviewingSeventyseven Cord Utility ShortsRated 5 starsGreat Shorts
Super comfortable, very soft, great fit. True to size and a unique look. Would buy more!