Seventyseven Cord Utility Shorts
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 100% OFF
- Unit price
Color / Tarmac Grey
- Cut from a 16 wale corduroy that's lightweight, super soft and breathable.
- Zip fly, front and back pockets with buttons made from nuts.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor. It’s a solid alternative to plastic.
- 8 1/4” inseam on size 32.
- 18 1/2" outseam on size 32.
- 20 3/4" leg opening on size 32.
- Machine Wash Cold. Wash With Like Colors. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Cool Iron if Necessary. Dry Cleanable.
- BCBarbara C.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoReviewingSeventyseven Cord Utility ShortsRated 5 starsgreat corduroy shorts
nice and soft, fit great
- JJJohn J.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingSeventyseven Cord Utility ShortsRated 5 starsCord Shorts rock...
Shorts have a classic style, are most comfortable due to the great cord fabric.
- TITom I.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingSeventyseven Cord Utility ShortsRated 3 starsNice, but could be improved
The corduroy feels a little thin. Things tend to slide out of the front pockets when sitting.
They are very comfortable.
- SFScott F.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingSeventyseven Cord Utility ShortsRated 5 starsGreat shorts!
Love the shorts, great fit. I'm finding it harder to fib Corduroy shorts, still with a button and zipper.
- MMMichael M.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingSeventyseven Cord Utility ShortsRated 5 starsLove them!
Great shorts, excellent fit and super comfortable. All on top of being stylish. Wish they came in more colors.