Color / Azure Blue
- Every (single) day shorts cut from a summer-weight corduroy.
- 16-wale cord is super soft and perfect for those warmer days.
- Inspired by the utility of vintage naval pants, updated with a flattering rise.
- Not too short, not too long, just right.
- Due to the ultra-comfortable stretch in these shorts, we recommend sizing down.
99% organic cotton, 1% spandex.
Organic cotton cuts out harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, promoting safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- 9 3/4" front rise, 3" inseam, 24" leg opening on size 4.
- Mahina is wearing a size 4 - Height: 5'9", Bust: 36", Waist: 27", Hips: 37 1/2"
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Seventyseven Cord Shorts
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
- VKVan Kim T.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoReviewingSeventyseven Cord ShortsRated 5 out of 5 starsComfortable & styling
Beautiful color, comfortable fit and simple elegant
- MDMuriel D.Verified Buyer1 year agoReviewingSeventyseven Cord ShortsRated 5 out of 5 starsThese cord shorts are amazing.
These 77 cord shorts fit so well and are so comfortable. They are an asset to my wardrobe. I love the Sea Salt shade.
- MDMuriel D.Verified Buyer1 year agoReviewingSeventyseven Cord ShortsRated 5 out of 5 starsCord shorts are amazing
These salt colored seventy seven cord shorts are so stylish and comfortable. They fit perfectly.
- SRSHELLEY R.Verified Buyer1 year agoReviewingSeventyseven Cord ShortsRated 5 out of 5 starsretro heaven
I need more of these in my closet! "yellow is the color of sunshine" and boy do these shine!
- KSKaylee S.Verified Buyer1 year agoReviewingSeventyseven Cord ShortsRated 5 out of 5 starsSoft and cute
Love these soft corduroy shorts! I might return and buy more in different colors.