We love Seea for their colorful designs and female-powered, ocean-loving community.
Color / Mabel
Seea Rella Reversible Bikini Top
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- We love Seea for their colorful designs and female-powered, ocean-loving community.
- Enjoy two bathing suits in one with the Seea Rella Reversible Bikini Top.
- Crafted with a hardware-free design for comfort to be worn under wetsuits,as an everyday bikini bottom or even as a bra!
- Clean finish seams around the legs with a soft touch and zig-zag stitching around the waist seam for a secure fit.
- Pool chillin' or wave ridin', we've got you covered.
80% recycled polyester and 20% spandex. Fabric is rated UPF 30+ to 50+.
Using recycled synthetic fibers saves resources, reduces water usage and pollution, and keeps a valuable material going.
ECONYL® is an endlessly recyclable fiber made from nylon waste, like carpeting and fishing nets.
Sewn in sunny California.
Seea provides repairs and recycling for all their suits.
- Vanessa (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’11", Bust: 32, Waist: 24", Hips: 34.5"
- Hand wash cold. Drip dry in shade. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Surf and smile a lot.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.