The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- We love Seea for their colorful designs and female-powered, ocean-loving community.
- Julie is a sleek silhouette that offers lightweight sun protection.
- Raglan sleeves for freedom of movement in the water.
- Keyhole back closure allows for easy entry before hopping in.
- Clean finish seams for a softer feel. Elastic on back leg opening to keep your suit in place.
80% recycled polyester and 20% spandex. Fabric is rated UPF 30+ to 50+.
Using recycled synthetic fibers saves resources, reduces water usage and pollution, and keeps a valuable material going.
REPREVE® is a recycled polyester made from post-consumer plastic bottles.
Sewn in sunny California.
Seea provides repairs and recycling for all their suits.
- Natalie is wearing a size M.
- Height: 5'11", Bust: 34.5", Waist: 28", Hips: 35"
- Hand wash cold. Drip dry in shade. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Surf and smile a lot.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.