Second Spin Sweatpants - FINAL SALE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 70% OFF
- Unit price
Our journey continues! Another big step toward our goal of complete circularity by 2030.
- Our journey continues! Another big step toward our goal of complete circularity by 2030.
- These ultra cozy sweats are made with yarns spun from recycled clothes and factory scraps!
- We want to keep every garment and every fiber in circulation — forever! Keep exploring and keep these sweats going.
- These have a gutsier feel that lets you know they'll be around awhile. Streamlined utility in sophisticated colors you'll wear beyond the couch.
- Extra soft brushed interior. Front pockets plus one on the back.
86% organic cotton and 14% recycled cotton.
Each Second Spin style contains pre- and post-consumer textile waste. By wearing recycled cotton, you're protecting natural resources, reducing pollution, and keepin' a good thing going!
Our partners at Hallotex created a game-changing technology that turns salvaged textiles into high-quality fibers, ready for a fresh start.
To limit the miles these sweats travel, most of its manufacturing happens in Tangier, Morocco.
Scan the QR code inside each garment for the full circularity story! With EON’s CircularID™ technology, we can track and share the entire life cycle of this garment – from fibers to factories – to enable recycling at the end of the road.
- 28 1/2" inseam on size M.
- 12" leg opening on size M.
- Model is 6'0" and wearing a size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Line dry. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.