Second Spin Lightweight Tee - FINAL SALE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 51% OFF
- Unit price
Our journey continues! Another big step toward our goal of complete circularity by 2030.
- Our journey continues! Another big step toward our goal of complete circularity by 2030.
- This buttery-soft, airy tee is made with yarns spun from recycled clothes and factory scraps!
- We want to keep every garment and every fiber in circulation — forever! Keep exploring and keep this shirt going.
60% organic cotton and 40% REFIBRA™ Lyocell.
Each Second Spin style contains pre- and post-consumer textile waste. By wearing recycled cotton, you're protecting natural resources, reducing pollution, and keepin' a good thing going!
REFIBRA™ is a pioneering technology that blends recycled cotton scraps with sustainably harvested wood pulp to create fresh TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers. The result is a sustainable fabric that feels good on.
To limit the miles this shirt travels, most of its manufacturing happens in Tangier, Morocco, with our friends at Hallotex.
Scan the QR code inside each garment for the full circularity story! With EON’s CircularID™ technology, we can track and share the entire life cycle of this garment – from fibers to factories – to enable recycling at the end of the road.
- 22" body length on size S.
- Wilhelmina (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9", Bust: 34, Waist: 26", Hips: 36"
- Machine wash cold. Line dry. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- CCarrieVerified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsLove this T!
This t-shirt had that comfy, worn in feel. It's a bit see through, so I wear it with a tank or bralette. I wish it came in more colors!Was this helpful?
- LPLena P.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsVery soft!
I really like the feel and fit of this shirt. Would definitely recommend and considering getting more of the shirt in different colors.Was this helpful?