Second Spin Jogger Sweatpants - FINAL SALE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 51% OFF
- Unit price
Our journey continues! Another big step toward our goal of complete circularity by 2030.
- Our journey continues! Another big step toward our goal of complete circularity by 2030.
- These unbelievably cozy joggers are made with yarns spun from recycled clothes and factory scraps!
- We want to keep every garment and every fiber in circulation — forever! Keep exploring and keep these sweats going.
- Soft brushed interior, with a comfy elastic waist and drawstring.
72% organic cotton and 28% REFIBRA™ Lyocell.
Each Second Spin style contains pre- and post-consumer textile waste. By wearing recycled cotton, you're protecting natural resources, reducing pollution, and keepin' a good thing going!
REFIBRA™ is a pioneering technology that blends cotton scraps with sustainably harvested wood pulp to create fresh TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers. The result is a sustainable fabric that feels good on.
To limit the miles these sweats travel, most of their manufacturing happens in Tangier, Morocco, with our friends at Hallotex.
Scan the QR code inside each garment for the full circularity story! With EON’s CircularID™ technology, we can track and share the entire life cycle of this garment – from fibers to factories – to enable recycling at the end of the road.
- 25 1/2" inseam on size S.
- 8 1/2" leg opening on size S.
- Saria (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9", Bust: 34, Waist: 25", Hips: 36"
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Line dry. Cool iron if necessary. Do not dry clean.