Who knew a jumpsuit could make you look as good as you feel. Our best-selling S.E.A. SUIT takes the stress out of shopping for an outfit that does it all, delivering sustainable style and life-long ease and versatility.
Color / Sand
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- Our all-time best-selling jumpsuit.
- Stylish, functional, and totally badass! It's truly a form-meets-function piece you'll rock for years to come.
- Made with a soft organic cotton and linen blend, garment-dyed for a lived-in feel.
- Classic button entry and loads of pockets, so you can leave your purse at home.
- Feminine detailing includes a rounded collar, adjustable waistline, and tapered leg that looks great rolled up too!
51% organic cotton and 49% linen.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor. It’s a solid alternative to plastic.
S.E.A. stands for Social and Environmental Accountability and marks a true Outerknown signature.
- 17 1/4" bodice length on size S.
- 27" inseam on size S.
- 13 1/2" leg opening on size S.
- Saria (first model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9", Bust: 34, Waist: 25", Hips: 36"
- Katie (second model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’10”, Bust: 32B, Waist: 23", Hips: 34"
- S.E.A. Suit can be worn a size up for a more relaxed fit.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
Outstanding customer service!!!
Because of the help I received from customer service in helping my daughter, who has MS and gained weight rapidly, to exchange a jumpsuit for a larger size, I will forever be a loyal customer of yours!!! They were so helpful and your company is surprisingly compassionate.
Super cute, would buy again
I’m 5’3” 130 athletic build. My measurements were closer xs but had to return for a small. It fits absolutely perfectly when I’m standing still. Color is beautiful and as pictured. I get tons of compliments when I wear it because it’s so cute. Fabric is gorgeous but has zero stretch. When I raise my arms all the way there’s major camel toe :)! Arms are also restricted when squatting and reaching for something on the bottom shelf. I might try a medium next time because I roll the bottom anyway and there wasn’t much difference between the xs and s. It might give me a little more room to move.
Great, I think the recipient needs to exchange for different size, but she will handle it with you from her end.
Love the overalls
So comfy and flattering!