Who knew a jumpsuit could make you look as good as you feel. Our best-selling S.E.A. SUIT takes the stress out of shopping for an outfit that does it all, delivering sustainable style and life-long ease and versatility.
S.E.A. Suit - FINAL SALE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 80% OFF
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- Our all-time best-selling jumpsuit.
- Stylish, functional, and totally badass! It's truly a form-meets-function piece you'll rock for years to come.
- Made with a soft organic cotton and linen blend, garment-dyed for a lived-in feel.
- Classic button entry and loads of pockets, so you can leave your purse at home.
- Feminine detailing includes a rounded collar, adjustable waistline, and tapered leg that looks great rolled up too!
51% organic cotton and 49% linen.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor. It’s a solid alternative to plastic.
S.E.A. stands for Social and Environmental Accountability and marks a true Outerknown signature.
- 17 1/4" bodice length on size S.
- 27" inseam on size S.
- 13 1/2" leg opening on size S
- Vanessa (First model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’11", Bust: 32", Waist: 24", Hips: 34.5".
- Kate (Second model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’10”, Bust: 32B, Waist: 23", Hips: 34"
- S.E.A. Suit can be worn a size up for a more relaxed fit.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- DDDevon D.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 starsGreat jumpsuit!
Bought this for my mom. I have one in blue and she was jealous so I got her one for Xmas. It fits her perfect and she loves it! Looks great on a 38 yr and a 70 yr old!Was this helpful?
- BBalders8 months agoRated 5 starsStunning
I tossed up ordering this after a few dodgy jumpsuit purchases in the past (including one that was nearly twice the price and was sent straight back). I honestly could not have asked for a better experience. Delivery was super-quick, even though living in Tasmania I'm probably as far away from the warehouse as it's possible to get. Loved that the suit was packaged very simply in only what was necessary - no plastic apart from the delivery slip-and that there was absolutely no faff. As soon as I put it on it just felt right. I wore it to the supermarket then to a small independent bottle-o owned and run by cool people who commented on how much they loved the jumpsuit as soon as I walked in. Seriously one of those items I never want to take off. It was a little cold so it was layered with a long sleeve tee, but it will be perfect for summer. So good. Very comfortable cotton that has enough weight to feel structured but is still soft like a flanny. The waist -adjusting buttons are great and provide a subtle structure and shape. Love it. Just for context, I'm 5ft, long body and size 6 AU/2-ish US.Was this helpful?