Our all-time best-selling jumpsuit.
Color / Lapis
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- Our all-time best-selling jumpsuit.
- Stylish, functional, and totally badass! It's truly a form-meets-function piece you'll rock for years to come.
- Made with a soft organic cotton and linen blend, garment-dyed for a lived-in feel.
- Classic button entry and loads of pockets, so you can leave your purse at home.
- Feminine detailing includes a rounded collar, adjustable waistline, and tapered leg that looks great rolled up too!
51% organic cotton and 49% linen.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor. It’s a solid alternative to plastic.
S.E.A. stands for Social and Environmental Accountability and marks a true Outerknown signature.
- 17 1/4" bodice length on size S.
- 27" inseam on size S.
- 13 1/2" leg opening on size S.
- Wilhelmina (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9", Bust: 34, Waist: 26", Hips: 36"
- S.E.A. Suit can be worn a size up for a more relaxed fit.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
Sizing is off on this new run
I have 3 of these I got last year all size large and they fit great and still fit great! I got a black one, the re-stock that just came out, the large was tight, not roomy like the others so I figured sizing was maybe off? I ordered the XL and its HUGE, swimming in it. So I'm not sure what's up. Its almost like the large was mis-labeled, like it was a medium but labeled large?
Set it and forget it
I have worn the S.E.A. Suit many times and I can say without hesitation that it was a good purchase, maybe even great. I bought the medium, I am 5'10, about oh, 140 pounds and I have a long torso meaning that one piece swimsuits and jumpsuits can be tricky. But the SS fits very well; I can raise my hands to grab something up high without feeling self-conscious. I wore it on a plane ride and didn't feel rumpled and frumpy when we disembarked and that's after sitting between my two little ones, eating, coloring, playing, etc for 4.5 hours. Overall, two thumbs up.
Loved it from the start
Perfect - like it was made for me. As soon as I put it on it felt like an old favourite. At least 5 compliments from (very stylish) strangers. The only issue I have is that it is on such high rotation!
So easy to wear
I have and love this in pitch black, so I about died when I saw the new hibiscus pink color and ordered it immediately. It's so fun! I can't wait to wear it. I'm 5'6 and 140lbs and wear a S.
I just love it, it’s cozy, comfy and I get a ton of compliments every time I wear it- seriously!!!