Who knew a jumpsuit could make you look as good as you feel. Our best-selling S.E.A. SUIT takes the stress out of shopping for an outfit that does it all, delivering sustainable style and life-long ease and versatility.
Color / Heather Blue
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 30% OFF
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- Our all-time best-selling jumpsuit.
- Stylish, functional, and totally badass! It's truly a form-meets-function piece you'll rock for years to come.
- Made with a soft organic cotton and linen blend, garment-dyed for a lived-in feel.
- Classic button entry and loads of pockets, so you can leave your purse at home.
- Feminine detailing includes a rounded collar, adjustable waistline, and tapered leg that looks great rolled up too!
51% organic cotton and 49% linen.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a solid alternative to plastic.
S.E.A. stands for Social and Environmental Accountability and marks a true Outerknown signature.
- 17 1/4" bodice length on size S.
- 27" inseam on size S.
- 13 1/2" leg opening on size S.
- Ashley (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’8", Bust: 34", Waist: 24", Hips: 35"
- S.E.A. Suit can be worn a size up for a more relaxed fit.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- MBmarisabel b.Verified Buyer2 years agoReviewingS.E.A. SuitRated 5 starsFavorite overall
I have been looking for soft and nice overalls for painting and you guys nailed it.. thank you now I can paint and look cute and stylish
- SASholey A.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingS.E.A. Suit ShortallRated 5 starsessential
my daughter loves it---I like the eco-conscious fabric & try to buy for use in the longterm. Outerknown is a favorite of mine --
- AEAmy E G.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingS.E.A. SuitRated 5 starsFantastic!!
This jumpsuit is fantastic. I’m 5’8” and 140lbs. and long waisted and the medium is perfect - a little loose, completely comfortable. I get so many compliments when I wear it. I love it and now have it in two colors!
- JZjerilyn z.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingS.E.A. Suit ShortallRated 3 starsCute romper
Sizing off from the other color I have and need to return.
- JOJessica O.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingS.E.A. SuitRated 5 starsMy new favorite!
I absolutely love this piece. I am a farmer and florist and it is my new daily uniform. It is functional as workwear but also still looks professional and cute when interacting with clients. Will probably get another color.