Who knew a jumpsuit could make you look as good as you feel. Our best-selling S.E.A. SUIT takes the stress out of shopping for an outfit that does it all, delivering sustainable style and life-long ease and versatility.
- Our all-time best-selling jumpsuit.
- Stylish, functional, and totally badass! It's truly a form-meets-function piece you'll rock for years to come.
- Made with a soft organic cotton and linen blend, garment-dyed for a lived-in feel.
- Classic button entry and loads of pockets, so you can leave your purse at home.
- Feminine detailing includes a rounded collar, adjustable waistline, and tapered leg that looks great rolled up too!
51% organic cotton and 49% linen.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a solid alternative to plastic.
S.E.A. stands for Social and Environmental Accountability and marks a true Outerknown signature.
- 17 1/4" bodice length on size S.
- 27" inseam on size S.
- 13 1/2" leg opening on size S.
- Ashley (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’8", Bust: 34", Waist: 24", Hips: 35"
- S.E.A. Suit can be worn a size up for a more relaxed fit.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- COCarolina O.Verified Reviewer1 month agoRated 3 starsWomen's Jumpsuit
I love my pantsuit. I paid full price. The price is great right now. I bought one and I don't like it because I have to unbutton all those buttons. That is the only reason I will not buy another suit. Thank you for the opportunity.