Who knew a jumpsuit could make you look as good as you feel. Our best-selling S.E.A. SUIT takes the stress out of shopping for an outfit that does it all, delivering sustainable style and life-long ease and versatility.
- Our all-time best-selling jumpsuit.
- Stylish, functional, and totally badass! It's truly a form-meets-function piece you'll rock for years to come.
- Made with a soft organic cotton and linen blend, garment-dyed for a lived-in feel.
- Classic button entry and loads of pockets, so you can leave your purse at home.
- Feminine detailing includes a rounded collar, adjustable waistline, and tapered leg that looks great rolled up too!
51% organic cotton and 49% linen.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a solid alternative to plastic.
S.E.A. stands for Social and Environmental Accountability and marks a true Outerknown signature.
- 17 1/4" bodice length on size S.
- 27" inseam on size S.
- 13 1/2" leg opening on size S.
- Maritza is wearing a size S – H 5’9.5, Bust 32”, Waist 25”, Hips 35”
- S.E.A. Suit can be worn a size up for a more relaxed fit.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
S.E.A. Suit - FINAL SALE
- MWMichael W.Verified Buyer3 hours agoRated 3 out of 5 starsSEA Suit
Bought this as a gift for my wife. She’s like 5’9” and somewhat skinny, and has worn size small for other OK products. This one is too short for her, but a Medium would not have worked either because it hangs very low below the crotch area. I didn’t realize it was final sale and non returnable so we’re hoping it fits a friend as a gift. Good quality product otherwise.
- CCatherineVerified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsExtremely inconsistent sizing
I purchased the SEA Suit (Long pant and short sleeve version) in the light blue and white striped color this summer. I ordered a medium and a large. The large was way too big and the medium fit just right, so I kept that one. I wear anywhere from a size 8 up to a 12 depending on the store. I am 5’9”, athletic build. 30 inch waist at narrowest point and 40 inches around my hip/butt at widest point.
I tried ordering a second one in navy blue. I ordered the same size medium and it was WAY too small. I could hardly pull it on over my hips when unbuttoned. This is insane to me. My size hasn’t change at all.
This is one of many times I’ve ordered the same product in different colors and had one color be much smaller than another color despite being the same size and same product.
Customer care is always great to try to help with returns and exchanges but this is so infuriating as a customer. These clothes are expensive and an investment. They should be able to have consistent sizing so the shopping experience isn’t a huge pain.
When you get the size right, it’s so cute and I do love it! Just don’t put it in the dryer !
- SLSusan L.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsMrs
- LALaura A.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect in so many ways
I've been on the hunt for a jumpsuit for years....and have tried so many (from expensive to affordable). This one is the holy grail. It is so comfortable on, wears well, washes like a dream and I actually look like I have a figure as opposed to a shapeless blob. I now have 4 of these, and still want more. Though I have the long sleeve version, I prefer the short sleeve more (but that's just personal preference).
- AMAlison M.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 3 out of 5 starsS.E.A. Suit
quality is excellent. However, I chose a size based on other reviews, and was disappointed that it fits tighter than I would have liked,