Color / Army Camo
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- Our all-time best-selling jumpsuit.
- Effortless versatility and on-the-go ease that works throughout the seasons. Made with a soft organic cotton and linen blend, and garment-dyed for that favorite lived-in feel.
- Classic button entry and loads of pockets, so you can leave your purse at home.
- Flattering detailing includes a rounded collar, adjustable waistline and tapered leg that looks great rolled up too!
51% organic cotton, 49% linen.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a solid alternative to plastic.
- 17 1/4" bodice length on size S.
- 27" inseam on size S.
- 13 1/2" leg opening on size S.
- Johanna (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5'9", Bust: 34", Waist: 25.5", Hips: 35.5"
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- Size up for a more relaxed fit.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- MBmarisabel b.Verified Buyer2 years agoReviewingS.E.A. SuitRated 5 starsFavorite overall
I have been looking for soft and nice overalls for painting and you guys nailed it.. thank you now I can paint and look cute and stylishWas this helpful?
- KHKatherine H.1 month agoReviewingS.E.A. Suit ShortallRated 5 starsAnnoying how cute this is
Honestly… it’s irritating that this is the only thing I want to wear. A little oversized which is perfect for me. Just… the cutest.Was this helpful?
- RRebeccaVerified Reviewer2 months agoReviewingS.E.A. SuitRated 5 starsLove It!
I received my S.E.A. Suit on Monday and wore it the next day, right out of the bag, no ironing or anything. Super soft and comfortable. Ordered a size SMALL, I'm 5'2, 115 pounds, petite frame. The small fits perfectly, with 2 rolls at the hem for the perfect length. I imagine an XS may work but the fit would be very restricting. I plan on washing in cold and line dry so it doesn't shrink.Was this helpful?
- SUscout u.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingS.E.A. SuitRated 4 starsSuper cute, would buy again
I’m 5’3” 130 athletic build. My measurements were closer xs but had to return for a small. It fits absolutely perfectly when I’m standing still. Color is beautiful and as pictured. I get tons of compliments when I wear it because it’s so cute. Fabric is gorgeous but has zero stretch. When I raise my arms all the way there’s major camel toe :)! Arms are also restricted when squatting and reaching for something on the bottom shelf. I might try a medium next time because I roll the bottom anyway and there wasn’t much difference between the xs and s. It might give me a little more room to move.Was this helpful?
- BKBhavani K.Verified Buyer4 months agoReviewingS.E.A. SuitRated 5 starsLove the overalls
So comfy and flattering!Was this helpful?