If you're a traveling man, you always need a few short sleeve options in your pack.
S.E.A. S/S Shirt
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- If you're a traveling man, you always need a few short sleeve options in your pack.
- This versatile and packable button-up goes from professional to casual in a heartbeat.
- Our organic cotton and hemp blend makes for a super breezy shirt with a buttery-soft feel.
- Chest pocket, rounded hem, and mother of pearl buttons.
93% organic cotton and 7% hemp.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Hemp is a radical natural fiber that’s versatile, durable, and grows extremely fast with little added water. Blended with other fibers, it can help extend the life of a product.
S.E.A. stands for Social and Environmental Accountability and marks a true Outerknown signature.
- 29" body length on size M
- Model is 6'0" and wearing size M
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble-dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
Fit and Fashionable
The S.E.A. short sleeve shirt gets it right style wise. The fit is true and is not like shaped like a box like most other shirts. It’s fits the shape of my body well and the shaka print is a perfect size that doesn’t overpower. Love it.
Perfect weight for summer
Very light fabric that breathes great and is really comfortable, cut is slim without being too tight and I am 6’2” 175 wearing a medium
SEA S/s shirt
Excellent. Love it.
Great fit and super comfortable. Barely needs an iron, looks good right out of the dryer. True to size and lightweight. My new favorite shirt by far. Bought 3 more after my initial purchase. Thanks Kelly and the Outerknown team for you quality products.