S.E.A. Legs Slim - FINAL SALE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 81% OFF
- Unit price
S.E.A. stands for Social and Environmental Accountability, and represents our commitment to people and planet
- S.E.A. stands for Social and Environmental Accountability, and represents our commitment to people and planet
- Slim fit chino made from 98% organic cotton for great fit and easy motion
- Sits below waist with a slim leg from hip to ankle
- Logo buttons made from Oceanworks® recycled ocean plastic
- Dyed for a soft, lived-in feel
98% Organic Cotton, 2% Spandex
Cotton farming conserves 90% more water compared to conventional cotton. Growing organic cotton also supports the land’s biodiversity by using no pesticides, unlike conventional which is responsible for 25% of the world’s pesticide use. Go organic. Lower your impact!
- Model is 5'10" and wearing size 32
- Inseam: 32"
- Leg Opening: 14"
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble-dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- NFNick F.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsHigh quality, stylish, and comfortable!
Always a treat to find a high quality and stylish pant that is also really comfortable. These pants are great. When I first got them there were a tad tight but they actually stretched a bit after washing and wearing and are now perfect!Was this helpful?
- SES E.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 starsThey're super comfortable
Yes, all the other reviews are true. Get them. You won't be disappointed.Was this helpful?
- PBPhilippe B.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 starsStyle for days
Officialy the best ecological clothing out there! Style for days! My new favorite pants!!Was this helpful?
- KPKyle P.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 starsPerfect fit!
It’s always a toss up when ordering pants online. It’s hard to know if they will fit or not. In this case I went 2 for 2 and the pants fit perfectly. I am loving my new OK clothes and feel good wearing them with the strong sustainability story.Was this helpful?
- FLFred L.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 starsDaily wear
These pants are absolutely awesome. The fit is a little long (32” waist, 5’10”), but folding a little at the bottom did the trick. I got these in 3 colors and I’m really glad I did. As a dad, I need pants I can do anything in (chase kids at the park, walk all day, go to dinner) and these pants are exactly that.Was this helpful?