S.E.A. stands for Social and Environmental Accountability, and represents our commitment to people and planet
S.E.A. Legs Slim - FINAL SALE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- S.E.A. stands for Social and Environmental Accountability, and represents our commitment to people and planet
- Slim fit chino made from 98% organic cotton for great fit and easy motion
- Sits below waist with a slim leg from hip to ankle
- Logo buttons made from Oceanworks® recycled ocean plastic
- Dyed for a soft, lived-in feel
98% Organic Cotton, 2% Spandex
Cotton farming conserves 90% more water compared to conventional cotton. Growing organic cotton also supports the land’s biodiversity by using no pesticides, unlike conventional which is responsible for 25% of the world’s pesticide use. Go organic. Lower your impact!
- Model is 5'10" and wearing size 32
- Inseam: 32"
- Leg Opening: 14"
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble-dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- customer service
good! Love ‘em. These are my everyday trousers for now and hopefully forever :)
Excellent fit would buy again
Better than I expect!
It fits perfect and the legs at sooooo smooth! It worth!