- Lightweight and breathable shortalls crafted from a soft organic cotton and linen blend.
- Garment-dyed for that lived-in look and feel from the very first wear.
- Lined with natural corozo buttons made with nuts gathered from the forest floor—a solid alternative to plastic.
- Tons of pockets so you can leave your purse.
53% organic cotton, 47% linen.
Organic cotton cuts out harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, promoting safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a solid alternative to plastic.
- 17 3/4" bodice length, 3” inseam, 26" leg opening on size S.
- Amira is wearing a size S. Height: 5’8", Bust: 32", Waist: 23", Hips: 34"
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
S.E.A. Suit Shortall
Carbon Neutral Shipping
Ecommerce deliveries have a carbon footprint. That's why we support cutting-edge companies that remove carbon from the air.
To date we've removed 48,809 lbs of shipping emissions. That's like...
How It Works
For every order we receive, a formula is used to calculate the estimated shipping emissions. Based on those estimates, a portion of our revenue goes to carbon removal companies that have been vetted by scientists from Carbon Direct. Those companies use that money to remove however much carbon our shipments created. Any extra funds go toward the further development of carbon removal technologies.
Solutions We Fund
We are currently funding solutions that remove atmospheric carbon and store it from 10-1000+ years such as:
- Soil Carbon Storage
- Ocean-based Removal
- Direct Air Capture
- DKDENISE K.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingS.E.A. Suit ShortallRated 5 out of 5 starsAdorable Comfort!
This light blue version is so much softer than the black one. Soft, comfortable and so very cute. So many compliments received! Size reference 5’4” 140 lbs curvy 32DD size medium fits perfect with some drape not tight fitting at all.
- COCaroline O.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingS.E.A. Suit ShortallRated 5 out of 5 starsWill I live in this all summer? Prolly.
Just judging from the tryon (because I haven’t washed & re-worn yet), it’s a dream. The shoulder to crotch measurement is not only comfortable, but flattering for this short-waisted woman. The buttons providing adjustable waists is excellent & the quality feels high & durable. I’m in love!
- CTCaroline T.Verified Buyer2 years agoReviewingS.E.A. Suit ShortallRated 5 out of 5 starsGood! Loose fit.
I love the color and the quality. I'm 5'10ish and 140ish and the Medium is baggy. I would probably size down if I could order again, though I can't comment on whether the torso would be long enough in the Small.
- LNLaShun N.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingS.E.A. Suit ShortallRated 5 out of 5 starsS.E.A. Suit Shortall
I normally wear a small 4/6 but had to get a medium instead. Fits great! Super cute. This was a final sale and my first purchase with Outerknown. They were kind enough to make an exception and allowed me to exchange the small for a medium. Super grateful! Great customer service.
- ENElizabeth N.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingS.E.A. Suit ShortallRated 1 out of 5 starsCute, but unforgiving.
Unfortunately cannot raise my arms in this cute outfit. Might be better with a slight bit of stretch in the fabric. Quite unforgiving. I’m a size 10, otherwise fit is ok.