A fresh spin on our best-selling S.E.A. SUIT, a lightweight and breathable shortall for warmer days.
- A fresh spin on our best-selling S.E.A. SUIT for those warmer days.
- Lightweight and breathable shortalls crafted from a soft organic cotton and linen blend.
- Garment-dyed for that lived-in look and feel from the very first wear.
- Lined with natural corozo buttons from the forest floor with tons of pockets.
51% organic cotton, 49% linen.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor. It’s a solid alternative to plastic.
S.E.A. stands for Social and Environmental Accountability and marks a true Outerknown signature.
- 17 1/2" bodice length on size S.
- 2 1/2” inseam on size S.
- 26" leg opening on size S.
- Aylya is wearing a size S - Height 5'5", Bust 31.5", Waist 26", Hips 37.5"
- Ashley (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’8", Bust: 34", Waist: 24", Hips: 35"
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- Size up for a more relaxed fit.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
S.E.A. Suit Shortall
Carbon Neutral Shipping
Ecommerce deliveries have a carbon footprint. That's why we support cutting-edge companies that remove carbon from the air.
To date we've removed 73,553 lbs of shipping emissions. That's like...
How It Works
For every order we receive, a formula is used to calculate the estimated shipping emissions. Based on those estimates, a portion of our revenue goes to carbon removal companies that have been vetted by scientists from Carbon Direct. Those companies use that money to remove however much carbon our shipments created. Any extra funds go toward the further development of carbon removal technologies.
Solutions We Fund
We are currently funding solutions that remove atmospheric carbon and store it from 10-1000+ years such as:
- Soil Carbon Storage
- Ocean-based Removal
- Direct Air Capture
- ABAnne B.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingS.E.A. SuitRated 5 out of 5 starsgreat fit, gorge colors
This is a great jumpsuit; the fit is superb (much better than any of the other jumpsuits that OK sells), and the colors are all over the place. I have several S.E.A.s in both long sleeves and short sleeves, and I receive compliments all the time. One very important thing --- the sizing within S.E.A. suits is consistent. Each one fits exactly like the one before it. And a note to you tall gals: I'm 5'7", 112 lbs and the length & inseam are perfect in size XS.
- MMandyVerified Buyer6 months agoReviewingS.E.A. SuitRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat for short women!
I love this jumper so much!!! I’ve tried dozens and this one is the best fit yet. I’m 5’2” and 160 lbs, bought a size medium in black. With one roll, it hits perfectly at the ankle for sneakers.
One thought for the next edition, add a zipper at the fly to avoid slight gapping in the crotch when sitting.
Otherwise, perfect for a night out in NYC or climbing trees with my kids.
- JGJeannife G.Verified Buyer6 months agoReviewingS.E.A. SuitRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat Suit!
This coverall is my favorite! It washes well, super comfy, has extra buttons to cinch the waist (backside). I am not one to buy fitted coveralls, so I got a Medium, but I could have purchased the size SM. I, also, have their Station Jumper (great one) too. Good one, Outerknown, love your clothing!
- CCatherineVerified Buyer6 days agoReviewingS.E.A. SuitRated 5 out of 5 starsExtremely inconsistent sizing
I purchased the SEA Suit (Long pant and short sleeve version) in the light blue and white striped color this summer. I ordered a medium and a large. The large was way too big and the medium fit just right, so I kept that one. I wear anywhere from a size 8 up to a 12 depending on the store. I am 5’9”, athletic build. 30 inch waist at narrowest point and 40 inches around my hip/butt at widest point.
I tried ordering a second one in navy blue. I ordered the same size medium and it was WAY too small. I could hardly pull it on over my hips when unbuttoned. This is insane to me. My size hasn’t change at all.
This is one of many times I’ve ordered the same product in different colors and had one color be much smaller than another color despite being the same size and same product.
Customer care is always great to try to help with returns and exchanges but this is so infuriating as a customer. These clothes are expensive and an investment. They should be able to have consistent sizing so the shopping experience isn’t a huge pain.
When you get the size right, it’s so cute and I do love it! Just don’t put it in the dryer !
- SSarahVerified Reviewer2 weeks agoReviewingS.E.A. SuitRated 4 out of 5 starsGreat jumpsuit, but quality is just ok
I really love this jumpsuit! However, the crotch hangs super low (I’m 5’3” so maybe that’s why?) and there’s already a rip in one of the seams. It seems like an easy fix but it’s kind of disappointing, considering I’ve only worn it about 10 times and haven’t put it in the dryer. Overall would repurchase!