A fresh spin on our best-selling S.E.A. SUIT for those warmer days.
S.E.A. Suit Shortall
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- A fresh spin on our best-selling S.E.A. SUIT for those warmer days.
- Lightweight and breathable shortalls crafted from a soft organic cotton and linen blend.
- Garment-dyed for that lived-in look and feel from the very first wear.
- Lined with natural corozo buttons from the forest floor with tons of pockets.
51% organic cotton, 49% linen.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor. It’s a solid alternative to plastic.
S.E.A. stands for Social and Environmental Accountability and marks a true Outerknown signature.
- 17 1/2" bodice length on size S.
- 2 1/2” inseam on size S.
- 26" leg opening on size S.
- Ashley (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’8", Bust: 34", Waist: 24", Hips: 35"
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- Size up for a more relaxed fit.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
Comfortable and Stylish
I am 5’6”” and 114 lbs and the small is perfect. Baggy and looks great with a belt. Dress up or down. Love the material.
And now I want it in all of the colors!
Super comfortable, super stylish, super flattering.
My new uniform is jumpsuits!
I love these, they look all business on top for Zoom calls and freedom down below. Super comfortable. Might buy more colors!
Great quality and comfort
Really well made and flattering. I'm 5'1" and 150lbs, tending to have a belly paunch and often short suits are cut in a way where the middle of the suit is right where my belly is and is unflattering, or is an empire waist that makes me look pregnant. This is not the case with this. The material is on the thicker side, and keeps its shape, and the cut fits flat over my belly and is looks neat and flattering. There's plenty of space in the crotch so it would fit a taller person or person with a longer torso. I was initially skeptical about the cost of this, but the product is so well made and designed that I'm considering getting the longer version as well for cooler weather.
SEA Suit Shortfall
I love this romper!! So cute and comfortable. Feels like pjs but looks great with a nice pair of sandalsThe fabric is very substantial and it is constructed to last. I got so many compliments on it the first time I wore it. I think I may need to get another one in a different color!!