- MBmarisabel b.Verified Buyer2 years agoReviewingS.E.A. SuitRated 5 starsFavorite overall
I have been looking for soft and nice overalls for painting and you guys nailed it.. thank you now I can paint and look cute and stylishWas this helpful?
- KHKatherine H.1 month agoReviewingS.E.A. Suit ShortallRated 5 starsAnnoying how cute this is
Honestly… it’s irritating that this is the only thing I want to wear. A little oversized which is perfect for me. Just… the cutest.Was this helpful?
- RRebeccaVerified Reviewer2 months agoReviewingS.E.A. SuitRated 5 starsLove It!
I received my S.E.A. Suit on Monday and wore it the next day, right out of the bag, no ironing or anything. Super soft and comfortable. Ordered a size SMALL, I'm 5'2, 115 pounds, petite frame. The small fits perfectly, with 2 rolls at the hem for the perfect length. I imagine an XS may work but the fit would be very restricting. I plan on washing in cold and line dry so it doesn't shrink.Was this helpful?
- SUscout u.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingS.E.A. SuitRated 4 starsSuper cute, would buy again
I’m 5’3” 130 athletic build. My measurements were closer xs but had to return for a small. It fits absolutely perfectly when I’m standing still. Color is beautiful and as pictured. I get tons of compliments when I wear it because it’s so cute. Fabric is gorgeous but has zero stretch. When I raise my arms all the way there’s major camel toe :)! Arms are also restricted when squatting and reaching for something on the bottom shelf. I might try a medium next time because I roll the bottom anyway and there wasn’t much difference between the xs and s. It might give me a little more room to move.Was this helpful?
- BKBhavani K.Verified Buyer4 months agoReviewingS.E.A. SuitRated 5 starsLove the overalls
So comfy and flattering!Was this helpful?