Color / Olive Night
- Rounded collar and adjustable waistline.
- Front flap chest and back patch pockets.
- Offered with long sleeves and cuffs.
- Corozo button closure.
- Tapered legs.
99% organic cotton, 1% spandex.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a solid alternative to plastic.
- 17 3/4" bodice length, 27" inseam, 13 1/2" leg opening on size S.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary.
S.E.A. Suit Cord L/S
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
- ABAnne B.Verified Reviewer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPrefer zipper over buttons, but.....
I am the queen of jumpsuits; they're pretty much all I wear, so I'm always looking for new styles. I tried on all the Outerknown jumpsuits with zippers (my preference), but they were all too baggy and shapeless. I tried my usual size S in the S.E.A. long-sleeve cord, and it looked great, but just for ya-yas, I tried the XS (thinking it would be too short somewhere --- legs? torso? sleeves? But it fit PERFECTLY and I get constant compliments. And the buttons do not slow me down. This is a class-A jumpsuit. I'm 5'7" and 112 lbs. The legs could be a tad longer for me, but going up in size doesn't increase the leg length.
- WCWendy C T.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect jumpsuit
I ordered this corduroy jumpsuit and the other style, figuring I would return one or both. I love them both! Their corduroy version is warm, totally comfortable and not bulky. It has just a bit of stretch but that is enough. Totally love it. I am 5 ft 4” and weigh about 125. The small was perfect.
- DBDeanna B.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove!
Beyond comfortable and incredibly easy, an excellent purchase.
- AGAaron G.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSuperior Quality and Fit.
My daughter loves jumpsuits but is real picky. She absolutely loved this. She said the fit was and comfort are amazing. She also loves the company’s ethos.
- AAlexVerified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThis!!!!
I love jumpsuits. Absolutely love them. I have a hard tike finding ones that fit due to my long torso or the material is uncomfortable. This is the holy grail of jumpsuits!! It fits perfectly and is flattering with the adjustable waist. It is the perfect length. And and AND feels like it's made of BUTTER! I know I sound super cheesy and fake, but this jumpsuit is an absolute 10. For reference, I got a size XS, am 5'4" and wear a 25 in jeans. I'm not the only admirer of this jumpsuit for a reason. Now I need all the colors!!