Every guy needs a clean, classic polo in his closet!
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- Every guy needs a clean, classic polo in his closet! No matter what the occasion, this shirt looks great and feels even better with each wear.
- Classic pique polo with a 1-ply flat knit collar and sleeve cuff.
- Two-button self placket with mother-of-pearl buttons and side seam vents.
- Signature OK logo embroidery at wearers left sleeve.
55% hemp 45% organic cotton.
Hemp is a radical natural fiber that’s versatile, durable and grows extremely fast with little added water. Blended with other fibers, it can help extend the life of a product.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- 27 1/2" length on size M.
- Machine Wash Cold. Wash With Like Colors. Do Not Bleach. Line Dry. Cool Iron if Necessary. Do Not Dry Clean.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
Large is a perfect fit
I am 5’10 and weigh 185, so I prefer to order shirts in size Large. However, sometimes they are cut more like an Extra Large and feel baggy. Not so with this shirt! It’s a great length and fits perfectly without being either tight or baggy. Bonus points for the forest green color. Another winner for Outerknown.