Rambler Shirt - FINAL SALE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 60% OFF
- Unit price
The Rambler is built for the road but soft enough for everyday wear.
Color / Half Light
Clay Pacific Plaid
Turbulence Pacific Plaid
Terra Cotta Pacific Plaid
Moonstone Sayulita Plaid
Khaki Sayulita Plaid
- The Rambler is built for the road but soft enough for everyday wear.
- Double layered from cuff to elbow with triple needle stitching for added strength.
- Cut from a tough organic cotton twill that'll break in nicely over the years. The more worn, the better!
- Handy flap pocket with a pen slip for jotting travels on the go.
- Finished with faux horn buttons.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- 29" body length on size M
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- ASAlan S.Verified Buyer3 days agoRated 5 starsLove it
I absolutely love these shirts, I want one in every color available.
- CSChristopher S.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 4 starsnice shirt
Very comfortable, super soft, yet strong fabric.
- MMichaelVerified Reviewer3 months agoRated 5 starsFantastic shirt, great quality, great fit
I had previously left a 3-star review for a particular color, noting that the shirt is great but that the color shown on the website is misleading. What I didn't know is that those reviews show up across all colors, so consider this a counterbalance. I do love these shirts, and own four of them. They are sturdy enough to be a work shirt, but are still fairly soft and comfortable for just casual use. Can't recommend them enough!